[Vtigercrm-developers] Hello everyone

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Thu Nov 17 10:42:48 PST 2011

Hi Adam,

We would be happy to review the enhancements to determine if they could be
integrated into a future version of vtiger CRM open source edition. It will
be helpful if you can share some documentation on the features (preferably
with some screenshots) to jumpstart this process.

The email address to reach our development support team is dev at vtiger.com

Regards,
Sreenivas

--