[Vtigercrm-developers] Inline Edits

Bryan Coleman bpc at metricwise.net
Thu Nov 17 07:27:48 PST 2011

Hello all,

I work with Adam.  I am currently implementing inline edits of the fields
displayed in the ActionDetailView portion of the Calendar module.  If this
is something the vtiger community wants to see happen, I can design my
modifications to be worked into the current module.  Is this something that
would be something of interest?

The two main directions I can go is, pushing more information to the client
for use by DetailViewUI.tpl or have ajax calls individually when each field
is accessed.

-Bryan