[Vtigercrm-developers] How to get search history information of users

MatsudaTakashi matsuda at dascorp.co.jp
Wed Nov 16 16:38:10 PST 2011

Hello Praneeth,

>    You can use the feature Aduit trail which will give history of user
> actions(not only search operations). You can find the Aduit trial option in
> the Settings of vtiger CRM. By default this feature will be disabled.

Setting Audit Trail enabled made it possible to get logs of users. Thanks a lot!

I find that when a user tries to search by "FIND" button at the top
right corner,
a log record with "UnifiedSearch" is created. Is it impossible to get search
string itself for each "UnifiedSearch"?

Best regards,
Matsuda Takashi

matsuda at dascorp.co.jp
113-0034 Yushima 2-31-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
Cell Phone: +81-90-6418-5459
Fax: +81-3-5802-3676
Facebook & Skype: matsuda719