[Vtigercrm-developers] Have I done this the "right" way?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:58:45 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

One of our customers asked for the default columns in a global search
for Accounts and Contacts to be changed.

After quite a bit of digging around I made it happen by editing - in the
database - the relevant columnname fields in vtiger_cvcolumnlist, for
example I changed:

cvid 4, columnindex 3 from:

vtiger_account:website:website:Accounts_Website:V
to: vtiger_accountbillads:bill_code:bill_code:Accounts_Post_Code:V

Is the the right, or best, way to do this?

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com