[Vtigercrm-developers] From related list into a campaign? How to?

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:33:03 PST 2011

Hi All,

I have just reviewed the vtiger forum post and all related materials on
the net that I found but I did not found any solutions for the query or
filter using related list of an other module.

Task: organize into a campaign all Contacts in the vtiger who bought the
service XY or the product ZX.

The related list of Product ZX contains all Contacts for this purpose and
the related list of Service XY also contains all Contacts for this purpose.

Does somebody know a good solutions for this task?

Thanks for advance,

--

Holbok István
telefon: +3670-342-0900