[Vtigercrm-developers] Event issue

Nicolas Larcipretti niclarcipretti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:57:08 PDT 2011

Hi folks,

I'm having some trouble registering events on vtiger. I register them giving
a specific module by parameter, but it seem to be applying the event for
every single module in the system.

Example:

require_once('vtlib/Vtiger/Module.php');

$modulo = Vtiger_Module::getInstance('Accounts');

$evento =
Vtiger_Event::register($modulo,'vtiger.entity.beforesave','MyClass','myclass.php');

This event triggers everytime I save an account, but it also triggers when I
save a Contact. Why vtiger is not respecting the module I gave when I create
the event? Is there any workaround to this issue?

Cheers,

Nicolas