[Vtigercrm-developers] prototype: enabling Sharing Access for Calendar module

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Thu Jan 13 13:30:27 PST 2011

I'm running 5.0.4, but compared my install to 5.2.1 demo.vtiger.com
and saw the same behavior: the Sharing Access module does not allow
you to set up custom sharing rules for the Calendar module.  I
investigated a bit today and got it working with minimal changes.  I
can now add a manager:manager role read relationship through the
admin, then log in as one manager and see the other manager's
schedule.  I have just begun investigating recording events through a
write relationship.