[Vtigercrm-developers] Forge Down

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 03:35:49 PST 2011

Hi Prasad,

The Forge still is down (or down again at 12.02.2011, GMT+1 12:32)

The Error Message is: "vtiger.com Could Not Connect to Database:"

It is typical mis-configured database setup message on a php system.

Can I help you and your team in something to restore forge asap?

Cheers:

Holbok István
telefon: +3670-342-0900
e-mail: holbok at gmail.com <mailto:holbok at gmail.com>