[Vtigercrm-developers] Customize event fields - Calendar module

Nathalia França nath.campreguer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 03:49:52 PST 2011

I'm trying to implement some modifications on calendar but it doesn't work
yet. Nicolas explained me something he changed on calendar and i'll try to
follow the same to make mine.

I'll use javascript to hide specific fields on smarty files related to
calendar. I can't post any code now because i've just started working on
it. Later i can post some results.

Alan, you said about historical reference. Were can i find it? I don't have
access to older emails of the list and i think they would be helpfull for
me.

Thank you!
Nathalia Campreguer França