[Vtigercrm-developers] Customize event fields - Calendar module

Nathalia França nath.campreguer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 05:35:15 PST 2011

Hello,

I'm trying to customize the calendar module on Vtiger 5.2.1. I want to
change the fields that show up when i register an event.
I've tried to change some codes behind the module but i haven't been
succesfull yet. I also wanted to know if it would be possible to show
different fields on each event type because when i create a custom field it
gets visible for all event types.

I know i can add and disable some fields on settings menu but what i need
is to change/disable the fields that "field access" doesn't allow me to.

Thanks!

Nathalia Campreguer França
nath.campreguer at gmail.com