[Vtigercrm-developers] Date Issue

Pratim pratim at vtiger.com
Tue Apr 5 02:13:04 PDT 2011

Hi,

This is the default behavior of vtigerCRM where the inventory PDF will show
the Issue date as current date. To show a exact date you should first create
a custom field for inventory modules of type date and put the issue date
manually there.You have do some code modification in your vtigerCRM source
so that the PDF will show the value  of Issue date as this custom field date
instead of Current date.

I have attached PDF document showing how to do the code modification.I have
described for Quotes and you have to do the same for Invoice and
Purchase Order.

Have a look at the attached document and let us know if you need any more
information on this.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Sydarao <sydaraom at oregosolutions.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> This is Syda Rao from Orego Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh,
> INDIA.
>
> We are using VTiger CRM Ver.5.1.0 and it is working fine and pretty useful.
> We are having an issue with "Issue Date" in  Quotes, Invoices & PO's. Issue
> Date is getting current date value as it should remain the same as of date
> it was created earlier.
>
> Suppose if we create a Quote on March 10, 2011 with issue date as
> 10-03-2011 and it was submitted to customer. When we reopen the quote on
> March 25, 2011 and export it to PDF, the "Issue Date" is changing to
> 25-03-2011 instead of 10-03-2011.
>
> Can you please suggest us what can be done to make this Issue Date remain
> the same to the Date the Quote was created. It should not take current date.
>
> We are having the same issue with PO's and Invoices as well. Request you to
> help us in resolving the issue.
>
> Thank you,
> Sydarao M
> Orego Biz Solutions Pvt. Ltd.