[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger_seactivityrel_seq not required anymore?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 05:26:42 PDT 2010

On 17/09/10 12:24, Asha wrote:
> Not sure if I got you right.
>
> vtiger_seactivityrel_seq will be used everything you call
> $adb->getUniqueID('vtiger_seactivityrel')
>
> Hope that answers your concern.

Thanks for your reply Asha.

My point was slightly different, I just explained it wrong ;-)

Of the various vtiger databases I have looked at recently the value in
vtiger_seactivityrel_seq always seems to be "1" irrespective of how many
entries there are in vtiger_seactivityrel.

There also isn't a specific "id" that acts as a counter in the
vtiger_seactivityrel table (there are only the two columns crmid &
activityid) so I fail to see what it is supposed to be sequencing.

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com