[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger_seactivityrel_seq not required anymore?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 04:11:42 PDT 2010

I notice that this table never seems to change it's sequence number even
though the vtiger_seactivityrel table can grow to be quite large.

Grepping the source, the only places vtiger_seactivityrel_seq is
mentioned is in the install:

In 520RC
grep -rn "vtiger_seactivityrel_seq" *
install.bak/CreateTables.inc.php:851: 	"vtiger_seactivityrel_seq",

In 510
grep -rn "vtiger_seactivityrel_seq" *
6890450004c8f62f41ae9f8.87484627install/CreateTables.inc.php:918:
"vtiger_seactivityrel_seq",

Me thinks this table is not used. Want me to create a Trac ticket for it?

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com