[Vtigercrm-developers] Hi all, What diffrent between vtiger user password and confirm password

Grey Zer0 greyzero.am at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 06:05:30 PDT 2010

Hi all,
What is different between Vtiger user password and confirm password? I want
to add new user on Vtiger from another program, but I don't understand What
different between Vtiger user password and confirm password to make them.
What difference between generation user password and confirm password?
For example my password and confirm password is: 12345. When I post create
user form data, I encrypt password and confirm password whit
encrypt_password function. But for both pass and confirm pass we have one
result. where is different or what are I do?