[Vtigercrm-developers] Home Page Dashboard Widgets for Group Assignments too

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 01:33:13 PDT 2010

There are a few requests for this on the Forum but no replies as to how
to make the change.

I've not looked into it but it has always struck me as *wrong* that the
information displayed on the home page does not include the entities
which are assigned to a group of which I am a member. Quite a lot of the
activities we track are group-based rather than individual.

Is this something that would be easy to change? If not it should be a
feature request IMHO.

Does anyone else agree or is it just me?

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com