[Vtigercrm-developers] how to import & synchronize product inventory data

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at e-map.mn
Mon Oct 25 21:00:55 PDT 2010

Dear David,

First of all thank you very much for your kind response.

Actually I want to import once and keep in sync in the future as a
Vtiger CRM will act secondary product inventory, that product inventory
should to used for Vtiger CRM.

I mean my existing fin/system will act primary product inventory then I
have to replicate and synchronize it on my Vtiger CRM database.

Please, advice to me to getting for efficient solution!

With regards,
B.Mendbayar