[Vtigercrm-developers] how to import & synchronize product inventory data

Byambaa Mendbayar mendbayar_b at e-map.mn
Mon Oct 25 01:37:55 PDT 2010

Dear Developers,

Greetings for everyone who had been developing and participate vTiger
CRM development.

I am new one in vTiger CRM system. Just I try to implement vTiger CRM
for our sales & administrative departments.

In this time I want to know how can I import or synchronize vTiger CRM
products' inventory? Just we have dedicated financial software system
for product inventory it was in MSSQL server. I want to synchronize this
DB's products inventory table data to vTiger CRM products table! How can
I do this, please advice to me that! I mean how can I replicate my
primary (MSSQL) DB data to my vTiger CRM DB? Of course, I know our
fin/system DB structure.

With best regards,
B.Mendbayar