[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird 3 extension update

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Fri May 28 02:24:11 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I've released a "testing" build of 0.2.3 which should fix bug
http://forge.vtiger.com/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=236&group_id=237&atid=963
and feature request
http://forge.vtiger.com/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=230&group_id=237&atid=966.

With this version there should now be no need to ever visit the vtiger
configuration screen once the extension has been properly configured
after the first run. (Unless of course you want to change something).

The extension should login automatically on startup and keep the session
live.

It does this by storing the time-since-epoch in a user preferences field
when it first logs in and then checking/updating as and when necessary.

The timer is incremented on successful transactions and reset (a silent
re-login event) after 25 minutes of inactivity or more. Please test and
report your findings.

The code is currently in my testing branch and there a couple of minor
i18n changes that need to be updated.

If it seems to work OK for some of you I'll then release it properly.
This is one of the most annoying bugs with this extension and I really
hope I've nailed it now.

File is in the usual place: http://forge.vtiger.com/frs/?group_id=237

Cheers

Alan