[Vtigercrm-developers] Enhancement to email notifications

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue May 25 06:23:46 PDT 2010

Hi,

When vtiger sends a message to the owner about a new or updated entity
(account, contact, potential etc) it uses the function
sendNotificationToOwner() in includes/utils/CommonUtils.php.

One thing I've been asked for a few times is to add a link (url) in the
email message back to the relevant entity.

I've just had a quick look at the $focus object using a print_r() but
couldn't see an obvious way to get the entity's URL.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Alan

--