[Vtigercrm-developers] New language projects on forge??

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Thu May 20 10:10:49 PDT 2010

Joe,

We created the projects for 5.2 translations for the main languages (14 of
them, more might come). We will add you and other contributors to the
respective projects as administrators (will do this by tomorrow) so that you
can start working on the content. We will be emailing the details tomorrow.

Regards,
Sreenivas

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 9:53 PM, Joe Bordes <joe at tsolucio.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Whats up with all the new language projects on the forge?
>
> I am already translating, should I stop or should I request to be part
> of the spanish project?
>
> Joe
> TSolucio

Sreenivas Kanumuru