[Vtigercrm-developers] Two and more Related list to the same module

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed May 19 13:50:08 PDT 2010

Hi Trifon,

vtiger_crmentityrel is currently intended to capture relation betwen Record
A of Module A with Record B or Module B
without any meta (context) information. Each module need to capture the
other meta relation required by itself.

Should vTiger team accept such general change in the core?
> What are the requirements to be included in the next version of vTiger?

vtiger Team is always open to ideas or feedback. Please make sure your
solution is designed
and implemented in a generic way (instead of targeting to specific module or
usecase).

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team