[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird 3 extension updated.

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:29:12 PDT 2010

On 13/05/10 19:02, Joe Bordes wrote:
> Updated my version and seems to be working correctly.
> I just uploaded the updated spanish translation to the forge svn

Thanks very much Joe,

An eagle eyed user pointed out a rather nasty bug with the "Add to
Contact" from the Address Book feature, whereby it was missing several
important fields (in vtiger they were being recorded as "undefined").
This bug has probably been there since the start of this TB3 version!

I've fixed that one, cleaned up a couple more minor typos I found along
the way, included your completed translation and released a new build.

{;ease use 0.2.1 rather than the the earlier 0.2.0
http://forge.vtiger.com/frs/?group_id=237

Thanks and sorry for the rapid re-releases.

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com