[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom Date Fields

Scott Brown scott at centritech.net
Wed May 5 06:43:19 PDT 2010

I changed several custom date fields to some newly created blocks in the Trouble Ticket module and ever since then they do not show up as an option in the Reports module. If I move those fields back to Custom Information or Ticket Information then they show up fine.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Scott

Scott Brown
Centritech Communications Systems
400 Southlake Blvd, Bldg D
Richmond, Virginia 23236

Tel: (804) 360-9753
Fax: (804) 302-7343

"Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts." --Dan Gable