[Vtigercrm-developers] Forum being "weird"

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sat May 1 09:44:58 PDT 2010

I just posted a reply to this thread on the forum:
http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=29039

But strangely, despite being shown as "logged in" top right, the comment
box itself is headed by a message in red text saying:

"Anonymous guest posts are welcome. All such anonymous posts are sent to
the moderator for approval before posted to the forum. If you would like
to post immediately, please login (see top) or register as a user."

I even logged out and back in but it still displayed this message and
after submitting my comment, it has disappeared - I am guessing to go
into a review queue as an anonymous comment.

Any ideas? (I'm running Firefox 3.5.9 on Ubuntu 9.10).

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com