[Vtigercrm-developers] TB3 Extension support for HTML Emails

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 09:42:50 PDT 2010

I am pleased to released a new test build of the Thunderbird 3 Extension.

This is an initial test for support of copying HTML emails to vtiger.

I am looking for feedback. This will only work if the message pane is
active (F8) on TB for Linux. This works for text messages and html
messages with externally linked images. Inline images are not handled
(and probably won't be).

This is FOR TESTING. It is a bit of a hack and I want to know if the
message pane issue is a deal breaker or not. The alternative is much,
much harder...

http://forge.vtiger.com/frs/?group_id=237

Cheers

Alan