[Vtigercrm-developers] TB3 Extension, help with bug fix

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 00:48:30 PST 2010

There is what I consider to be a bug with the TB3 extension in the way
in which it saves emails to vtiger.

On my computer(s) I run Ubuntu Linux and when I save emails from TB to
vtiger, all formatting is lost. if the mail is plaintext I lose line
breaks, if the mail is html I lose all html too.

We've just had a bug report submitted

http://forge.vtiger.com/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=251&group_id=237&atid=963

This seems to suggest that as well as formatting being lost, on Windows,
mails with line breaks are not being saved at all and an error is
reported. Can anyone else confirm this? (I do not have Windows anywhere).

And before I start digging into this in depth, anyone care to suggest if
this is likely to be happening at the "vtiger end" of the connection
rather than in the TB extension itself?

TIA

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com