[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 5.2.0 Projects Module

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 09:04:49 PDT 2010

In a follow up from the comment below,

can I ask how we can add more "related to" things? I can see a need to
have a Project related to:

* An Account,
* Several Contacts (some might not be from the same account as above,
like supplier, contractor, designer, project manager etc).
* Vendors,
* Sales orders,
* Purchase Orders

And the list goes on...

So what would be helpful is if there is a way - maybe through vtlib to
add more "Related To" facilities to this and probably other modules too...

Make sense?

Cheers

Al

--