[Vtigercrm-developers] Customising Products module - Checkbox default setup

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 15:57:33 PDT 2010

Hi,

I need a small help.

My problem is:
There is a checkbox type field "Product Active" in the product module
set default checked when creating a new product.

I have put some checkbox type fields into the Products module and all of
them inherited default checked. But I would like to use them default
unchecked.

I have reviewed all resources:
Forum:
http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=28553&highlight=checkbox+default (Joe
Bordes solution)
Smarty template files for the inventory
EditView.php for the Products module

but I did not find the place where the checkbox set default checked.

It is the end of EditView.php file. Here is the only comment about it:
*// Added to set product active when creating a new product*
$mode=$focus->mode;
if($mode != "edit" && $_REQUEST['isDuplicate'] != "true")
     $smarty->assign("PROD_MODE", "create");

if($focus->mode == 'edit') {
     $smarty->display('Inventory/InventoryEditView.tpl');
} else {
     $smarty->display('Inventory/InventoryCreateView.tpl');
}

But I did not see where it is set

Can some body help?

Cheers: