[Vtigercrm-developers] language pack breaking Webservices

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 09:06:31 PDT 2010

On 24/06/10 15:04, David V. wrote:
> A few months ago I've posted this bug report to the Trac :
> http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/6380 ( vtwsclib - hangs
> silently if language file missing )

Thanks David,

That's amazing!

I wasn't sure at first, but I've just bean through our vtiger modules
directory and I found three modules (the Project Management tool for
5.1.0 from the forge) that didn't have, unsurprisingly, en_gb language
pack files.

I just simply copied the en_us files to en_gb ones and it all started
working again!

This is quite a strange problem as the TB search is only ever looking at
the Contacts or Leads module for this function, *and* the modules that
were missing translations were modules that I had added using the Custom
Module Manager, i.e. not likely to have language translations for
*every* country when you install them.

I don't know if I would have discovered this myself, or it might have
taken a long, long time so thanks again!

vtiger team this is quite a nasty little bug if you ask me. I will add a
comment to TRAC shortly.

Cheers

Alan

--