[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger.com: SMS Notifier in upcoming version

sripriya raghunathan sripriya at vtiger.com
Thu Jun 17 00:44:10 PDT 2010

Hi David,

There are 2 cases due to which, the SMS messages sent by you may not be sent
to the receiver's phone.

1. While creating the Clickatell account, the credits may not be added to
your balance.
      Please login to ur clickatell account and check the balance status.
This issue will persist if the Balance is 0.

2. The message may be sent from the CRM end, but not getting processed at
the Server's end.
      To check this, go to the detailview of the SMS record created in the
CRM, and click on check status link on the the right hand side.
      For assistance on the status of the SMS message, view the
documentation sms_status<http://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/vtiger520:SMS_Module#SMS_Status>
.

Also, update us with the clickatell account details, whether you have
purchased the account from Clickatell or are you using the test accounts.

Please check the above 2 cases and share your feedback with us.

--
Regards
Sripriya