[Vtigercrm-developers] parent_tabdata.php being re-written

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 05:47:45 PDT 2010

On 16/06/10 13:15, Mutuku Ndeti wrote:
> the contents of parent_tabdata.php are stored in the database. The file
> is generated everytime you log in. Look at the following tables
> vtiger_parenttab and vtiger_parenttabrel. I think if you change the
> "visible" column in the vtiger_parenttab to 1, then clear the cache(or
> login and logout), the edited men should disappear.

Thanks Mutuku,

I used the "sledgehammer" approach and just chmodded the file to 444
(r--r--r) which also seems to work :-) I've not checked the error logs
yet though, but no user errors seem to be reported.

I will check the database option, thanks.

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com