[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 5.2.0 Projects

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:37:04 PDT 2010

Hi,

Having the Project feature is really great, thanks for including it.

On installing the VB2 build this evening though, I do feel there might
be a small thing missing...

The way some of our customers use vtiger, it would have made perfect
sense to be able to "convert" a Potential to a Project (In much the same
way we convert a Lead) or have some other way of relating these
together. From what I can see Projects can only be related to Accounts
or Contacts.

Maybe it is just me that thinks this? I'd be interested to hear others
views on this.

But keep it up, 5.2 is looking like it will be a really great product :-)

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com