[Vtigercrm-developers] setRelatedList API - Feature Request : Filter target module

David V. davidv.net at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 22:40:01 PDT 2010

Prasad,

Thank you for your reply. But if I correctly understant what you are saying
the function 'custom_related_list' I would create would filter the records
shown in the related list.

The list that displays in more information tab (the related list) is NOT the
one I want to filter.

I want to filter the content of the popup that shows when I click a button
to select a record to add to that related list.

I want to make it easier for my users to find the record they want. And I
want to make it impossible for them to select an unappropriate record.

David V.