[Vtigercrm-developers] Thunderbird 3 extension update

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 08:59:40 PDT 2010

On 10/06/10 11:13, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
<snip />

> Will test the Address Book features next.

OK - Some errors...

Address Book Functions:

* Import Contacts - Works imports all relevant data

* Export as Contacts - Partially works.

Each record that is added causes the following alertMessage:

"Company not present in vtiger CRM INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR Unknown Error
while processing request."

The Contacts *are* actually being added however the Account name is not
passed; the accountid field in the vtiger_contactdetails table is being
set as "0". This feature works properly against vt510 using the exact
same version of the extension and Thunderbird.

* Add as Lead - Works fine.

* Add as Contact - Similar problem to above. Contact is added but the
Account name is not being recognised and set as 0 in the table.

I will try and do some more digging in the next few days to see if it
the lookup query that is failing. Has the query language/sytax changed
at all?

we basically have a piece of code which tries to look up the Account
name and get the ID:

let companyName = abCard.getProperty('Company', "");
if(companyName){
  client.query("SELECT id FROM Accounts WHERE accountname='" +
companyName + "';",

If an Account id is not returned the code sets the id to be sent back to
vtiger as "null".

Cheers

Alan

--