[Vtigercrm-developers] Please add "sort" configuration to Custom Filters

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 01:25:04 PDT 2010

I like having my own custom filters on list displays.

One thing that is mildly annoying though is not being able to define a
"sort" criteria.

For example, in my custom filter for Contacts, I have a column showing
the "Modified time". But to sort the display, I have to click the column
heading it twice to get it to display the list sorted by last modified
first.

It would be a great usability tool to allow custom sort rules on these
list filters.

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com