[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM Version 5.2 Validation Build 1

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 10:18:05 PDT 2010

Hi Guys,

I just started looking at some of the new stuff in the 5.2VB1 release
and something caught my eye...

A little while ago I discussed on here, adding a URL to the email
notifications you get when you update/add certain records on vtiger.

I was looking at the Workflow examples in the new build and noticed that
it would be great of there was an option in the dropdowns to add the
record's URL as a field when creating an email.

For example, if you look at the workflow item "Send Email to users on
Potential creation" and the task "An Potential has been created". In the
"Select Option..." dropdown adding an item such as "$module-name's URL
or Link" would be very helpful for both the administrator *and* the
recipient of the email.

It's a fairly small thing but quite important for usability IMHO.

Cheers

Alan

--
The Open Learning Centre