[Vtigercrm-developers] Project modules missing from vtiger_modentity_num?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 13:59:14 PDT 2010

On 22/08/10 21:46, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
> Should the Project, ProjectTask, Milestone and Team modules have an
> entry in the above table?
>
> I'm trying to work out how these modules should get their IDs auto
> incremented correctly.

OK - I had one project configured in my test system (5.2.0RC) but for
some reason it didn't have a Project ID. I'm not sure how that happened
but it did.

It looks like the modules don't get added to the modentity table until
the first entity has been created. This seems a little odd; I'd have
thought that modules should record their presence in that table as soon
as they register. Otherwise it makes creating the first entity of a
module a bit of a problem surely?

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com