[Vtigercrm-developers] Singlepane view and 5.2.0RC

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 04:51:51 PDT 2010

On 20/08/10 08:15, Musavir Khan wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> the relatedlist will be closed the first you load the single pane view.
> for subsequent page load it will remember the relatedlists you had
> expanded and will expand them by default. for details watch this video
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40v_b3keu30>.

Thanks MAK,

I see what you mean but I still think this system is a bit of a pain...

The problem I see is that you don't know that any/all of the
relatedlists contain any data or not if they are not expanded. Having to
go through and click on all of them to find out if there is any related
data is very sub-optimal IMHO.

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com