[Vtigercrm-developers] Eventing condition

Darjan Prtic dprtic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 13:57:34 PDT 2010

Hello all!

Can someone tell me what are the options for conditioning in events?

'moduleName in ['Contacts','Accounts']' doesnt do a trick!
I looked inside code and saw that its possible to do equations too. So i
tried moduleName=='MyModule' no luck there too.

I get error msg saying that my condition is invalid.
To register event i used this code:

require 'include/events/include.inc';
        $em = new VTEventsManager($adb);
        $em->registerHandler('vtiger.entity.beforesave.modifiable',
'modules/MyModule/MyModuleHandler.php', 'MyModuleHandler', 'moduleName in
[\'MyModule\']');

I have realized that table vtiger_fieldformulas is empty!!! Should it be
empty? My last log msg is:

DEBUG index - Prepared sql query being executed : SELECT * FROM
vtiger_eventhandlers WHERE is_active=true
DEBUG index - Prepared sql query being executed : select * from
vtiger_fieldformulas where modulename=?
DEBUG index - Prepared sql query parameters : [MyModule]

What I have to put in vtiger_fieldformulas? And why doesnt registerHandler
update this table?

Darjan Prtic