[Vtigercrm-developers] PHP settings recommended for Vtigercrm

Manilal K M manilal at ejyothi.com
Sun Aug 8 23:59:06 PDT 2010

Hello all,
  Today I was testing the vtigercrm-5.2.0RC and had some thoughts on the recommended PHP settings for Vtiger. It doesn't make any sense to disable the log_errors and error_reporting directives in a production server, especially when we have different web applications on the same server. I tried turning on log_errors and the results were astonishing. The size of the apache error_log has raised to 350MB when I used vtiger for about 20 minutes. AFAIK, this will surely slow down the server and application performance. It would be nice if the developers could pay some attention to this issue.

regards

--
Manilal K M
eJyothi Services