[Vtigercrm-developers] 5.2.0RC Project Module main tab name changes

Asha asha at vtiger.com
Wed Aug 4 12:22:48 PDT 2010

Hi Alan,

Thanks for reporting this issue. This issue is also covered under the
following trac ticket -

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/6800

The trac ticket explains the details of the issue.

The fix you added is not the right now. You need to pick the right value in
the CallRelatedList.php file of the module. We will be soon integrating
these changes to the svn.

Unfortunately, if you change this to say "Project", it also affects the
> name in main menu (under Support) where it should really be plural...

Didn't get this. Right now, Isn't the module name is coming correctly (in
plural form) under the Support menu?

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 11:49 PM, Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 04/08/10 18:56, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
> > Select the "More Information" tab and the other tab now says "Project*s*
> > Information" ;-)
>
> OK - It is in modules/Project/en_us.lang.php line 21.
>
>     //added this to translate the module name in the main app menu
>     'Project'=>'Projects',
>
> Unfortunately, if you change this to say "Project", it also affects the
> name in main menu (under Support) where it should really be plural...
>
> Al
>

> --
> The Open Learning Centre
> http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com