[Vtigercrm-developers] 5.2.0RC Project Team language issues

Asha asha at vtiger.com
Wed Aug 4 12:18:20 PDT 2010

Hi Alan,

Thanks for identifying the i18n issues with Project Management module.

We have tested the issues you have reported and created a trac ticket based
on our test.

Trac ticket url - http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/6800

We shall be soon providing the fix.

Adding the language translations to include/language/<language_file>.php is
not a clean solution. We do not want new modules to touch the base language
file. New vtlib modules should had translations within the module language
file itself. This requires some missing hooks at the core level, which we
will be adding soon.

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:48 PM, Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 04/08/10 17:49, Musavir Khan wrote:
> > Hi Alan,
> >
> > for button add translation for ProjectTask in include/language file and
> > for more information is composed from two label, which are
> > LBL_MORE and LBL_INFORMATION.
>
> Hi Mak,
>
> FYI I added:
>
> // Added for Project "Add Project{Milestone,Task,Team} Buttons
> 'ProjectMilestone'=>'Project Milestone',
> 'ProjectTask'=>'Project Task',
> 'ProjectTeam'=>'Project Team',
>
> to my include/language/en_gb.lang.php
>
> which fixed the "Add..." buttons *and* the More information tab drop down.
>
> Thanks
>
> Al
>

> --
> The Open Learning Centre