[Vtigercrm-developers] 5.2.0RC Project Team language issues

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 06:25:08 PDT 2010

I noticed that from the Project module, hovering over the "More
Information" tab lists:

Project Tasks,
Project Milestones,
ProjectTeam

Note the missing space... I've grep'd the source files but couldn't find
anything obvious as to where to fix this.

So I checked the Database: In vtiger_relatedlists I noticed:

113 41 38 get_dependents_list 2	Project MIlestones

114 41 40 get_dependents_list 3	ProjectTeam

(Please note the mis-capitalisation of Milestones too)

Adding a space between Project & Team seems to fix the first problem but
not with the "Add" buttons...

The "Add Project{Milestone,Task,Team}" Buttons on the More Information
tab of the Project Module are all missing the space, and I cannot find
the fix for these.

This all concerns me a little. It seems to indicate that there are areas
of the application that are not easily re-translated such as above.

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com