[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal Update

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 12:05:38 PDT 2009

On 25/09/09 20:55, Prasad wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Project was approved on forge, I would like to add a wishlist item:
>
>     * Re-using vtiger CRM theme styling would make give customer portal
>       consistent up-lift.
>
> Good luck.

Hi Prasad,

Thanks, I will add your request. That makes sense to style it by default
like the main UI. A good request as long as it break one of my
objectives which is to make it easier to customise by the user/web
developer.

On a similar note, can I get a copy of what I wrote on the original
project submission document please? I had about 3 or 4 bullets of the
main tasks but I can't find them anywhere. They didn't appear to be
carried over to the active project.

Thanks

Alan