[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal Update

Carlo Beschi carloz at gnumerica.org
Thu Sep 24 08:29:46 PDT 2009

Hi Prasad,

Prasad ha scritto:
> Separation of presentation and logic could take more effort due to which
> we had to defer it in the last release.

I understand this and I sincerely hope that my words did not sound
unrespectful, to you and the guys of the core team.

I guess I'm full aware of the work you are doing and all of us are 100%
satisfied with 5.1, which is a great release.

It would be wonderful to have logics/presentation separation implemented
in 6.0 (in the whole vtiger, not only in the CP) :-)

I strongly believe vtiger CRM can still evolve and grow a lot, and
community contributions can help a lot.

So, as per this CP project, I see it just wonderful to have on the
forge, developed, tested, used, as for 5.x releases.
And, if it works fine, if you guys like it, who knows, integrated into
the core in the future.

Ciao
Carlo