[Vtigercrm-developers] Ideas to improve vtiger / feedback to bugs on trac

Christian Koch chri.koch.vier at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 21 02:59:46 PDT 2009

Hi Steven,

you're right! This should be the best solution. It seems we could assign
bugs to our accounts ourself, but that wouldn't solve our problem. We
would like to get the feedback from vtiger, that it's OK to fix the bugs
/ code the enhancements.
@vtiger-team: If you want the bugs reported by "paproth" to be
implemented, you could assgin them to eiher Stefan Paproth or me
(Christian Koch). Many thanks!!!

Regards,
Christian