[Vtigercrm-developers] Sync vtiger with MS Exchange

Christian Koch chri.koch.vier at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 26 05:47:22 PDT 2009

Hi everybody,

is there any way to sync vtiger with MS Exchange automatically? I know,
there is an Outlook-Plugin to sync manually. But is there any other way
to sync vtiger with exchange, e.g. as a cron-job?

Additionally: Is it possible to sync also the mails? I can only find one
outlook-plugin for V5.1:

http://www.vtiger.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=213&Itemid=183

The other outlook-plugin is only marked as working for V 5.0.4:

http://www.vtiger.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=123&Itemid=181

It seems the plugin for 5.1 is not able to sync the mails.
It would be great to be able to sync the mails in both ways: Mail sent
using vtiger also appears in outlook and mails sent with outlook also
appears in vtiger.
I suppose received mails (using the IMAP function of vtiger) are shown
in both products anyway, because they are not deleted from the exchange
server when received by vtiger? Is that right?

Any help/information is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Christian