[Vtigercrm-developers] Upgrading FCKeditor

Stephen Mack stephen at efronteras.com
Sat Oct 10 18:55:15 PDT 2009

Hi developers,
I have been researching the problems we are having with the wysiwyg
editor with the Chrome browser.  It seems these are known to be due to the
use of FCKeditor ver. 2.0 RC3 but it is fixed with the 2.6.5 version.

My issue is that if I update the software it breaks the Vtiger Template
button (it no longer loads the template). Can someone point me in the right
direction as to where Vtiger links into the FCKeditor?

Thanks for a point in the right direction. I'll post a recap in the forums
once it's all done.

-- Stephen Mack
Gerente de Ventas y Marketing
Escuela Fronteras