[Vtigercrm-developers] CP Authorisation Email has no username/password details

David V. davidv.net at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 20:30:54 PDT 2009

Hi everyone !

A few days ago I've posted an interesting message about a problem we are
currently having with Customer Portal.

I guess most of you did not noticed it or did not have the time to read it.
So I'm posting a link to it below.

That thread has been opened by a user named whitewidow.

The problem is that we cannot use CP because the email wich is supposed to
give the customers the credentials is empty.

I've reproduced the problem (Actually I did not have to "reproduce" it. I'm
just having the very same problem !!!) and I'm providing more information
about what seems to be a migration bug (from 5.04 to 5.1).

Is anyone here having the same problem ? Did you find a workaround ?

Is it really a bug ? In such case I will open a bug ticket (I have an access
now to the trac :-) )

The link : http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?p=91050#91050

Thank you for your feedback on this.

David V.