[Vtigercrm-developers] [vt 5.04] Sortable rows in product list table

Christian Castelli christian.castelli at trackset.com
Mon Mar 23 03:01:22 PDT 2009

Hi vtigers,
I'm not following your progress for the new 5.1 version and the new
features, but I've created the possibility to sort list items in the
product table for Quotes/SO/Invoice modules. This improvement is
important for those who cares about the order you want to save items and
relies above all on javascript and these files:

* Smarty/templates/Inventory/InventoryEditView.tpl
* Smarty/templates/Inventory/ProductDetails.tpl
* Smarty/templates/Inventory/ProductDetailsEditView.tpl
* include/utils/EditViewUtils.php
* include/js/Inventory.js

I use Insertion class of Prototype for swapping table rows and I really
delete a row with remove() function instead of using display:none CSS
property. If you're interested in this work for vtiger 5.1, I'll be glad
to give my code :-)
Greetings
--

*Christian Castelli*